All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of twenty-two real-life medical-surgical nursing case studies with rationales. This title emphasizes holistic nursing care as it helps sharpen critical thinking skills and strengthens clinical competence.
- Author BiographyGina Ankner, RN, MSN, ANP-BC, is senior nurse coordinator and program director for the Specialty Care in Pregnancy Program (SCIPP) in the Department of Medicine at Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island. The only program of its kind in the United States, SCIPP brings a multidisciplinary team together to consult on cases of women whose pregnancy, or plan for pregnancy, is complicated by a medical condition. She is also responsible for outreach and new program development for the Department of Medicine. Prior to her current position at Women & Infants Hospital, she taught medical-surgical nursing for ten years at the University Of Massachusetts Dartmouth College Of Nursing. Ankner earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in nursing from Boston College.
- Author(s)Gina Ankner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleDelmar's Case Study Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight378 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.