All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemand the Impossible was written from inside the oppositional political culture of the 1960s and 1970s. The Ralahine Classics edition of this groundbreaking work reissues the original text along with a new essay on Aldous Huxley's Island and a set of reflections on the book by leading utopian and science fiction scholars.
- Author BiographyTom Moylan is Glucksman Professor Emeritus in the School of Languages, Literature, Culture and Communication, Adjunct Professor in the School of Architecture, and Co-Director of the Ralahine Centre for Utopian Studies at the University of Limerick. Raffaella Baccolini is Professor of American Literature and Gender at the University of Bologna at Forli.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRalahine Utopian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight530 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRaffaella Baccolini,Tom Moylan
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.