All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDiagnoses the ills besetting the body politic and offers a defense of the messy compromises that define democracy. The author focuses less on democracy's enemies than on those who pose as its friends: technocrats, partisan demagogues, and media operatives who turn governance into a spectator sport of winners, losers, and fans.
- Author(s)Nadia Urbinati
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.