All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the impact of inequalities in wealth in British politics, looking at party funding, lobbying and the media.
- Author BiographyJacob Rowbottom is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of King's College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jacob Rowbottom
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.