All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises the distinctive political and cultural heritage of the Arab world whilst rejecting the philosophical discourses that have been used to obscure its democratic deficit. This volume interrogates concepts such as democracy, law, and human rights, looking at how they have been applied in the history of the Arab world.
- Author BiographyMohammad Abed-al Jabri is Professor of Philosophy at the Mohammed V University in Rabat, Morocco. He was one of the authors of the infuential 2002 Arab Human Development Report.
- Author(s)Mohammad Abed al-Jabri
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleContemporary Arab Scholarship in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.