All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemocracy Prevention explains how America's alliance with Egypt has impeded democratic change and reinforced authoritarianism over time.
- Author BiographyJason Brownlee is Associate Professor of Government at the University of Texas at Austin. He has been traveling to Egypt and conducting research there for seventeen years. In addition to his previous book, Authoritarianism in an Age of Democratization, Professor Brownlee's writings have appeared in Current History, the Journal of Democracy and numerous scholarly journals. In 2010-11 he was a visiting fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Jason Brownlee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.