All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the work of Amartya Sen, whose influential hypothesis that democratic institutions together with a free press provide effective protection from famine, this title presents a study that combines qualitative and quantitative evidence to analyse the effect of democracy on famine prevention.
- Author BiographyOlivier Rubin is an assistant Professor at Global Studies, Roskilde University.
- Author(s)Olivier Rubin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.