CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive overview of Africa's history of democracy, grappling with important questions facing Africa today.
- Author BiographyNic Cheeseman is Associate Professor of African Politics of the African Studies Centre at the University of Oxford. He is the coeditor of the collections Our Turn to Eat (2010) and The Handbook of African Politics (2013). He is also the editor of the journal African Affairs, a member of the advisory board of the UNICEF Chair on Communication Research (Africa) and an advisor to, and writer for, Kofi Annan's African Progress Panel.
- Author(s)Nic Cheeseman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to African History
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.