All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Democracy in California, Janiskee and Masugi clearly explain the politics and character of California's governmental institutions and the dynamics affecting the lives of its citizens. The fourth edition is updated throughout and includes special discussions of the 2014 election and recent events.
- Author BiographyBrian P. Janiskee received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University and is professor and chair of the Department of Political Science at California State University, San Bernardino, where he is also a faculty member in the national security studies program. He has published several articles and books on such topics as special districts, crime policy, presidential elections, American colonial local government, and national security. Ken Masugi received his Ph.D. from the New School for Social Research and teaches for Johns Hopkins University's Center for Advanced Studies in American Government in Washington, DC. He is editor of Interpreting Tocqueville's Democracy in America (described in the American Political Science Review as representing a revolution in Tocqueville scholarship ) and coeditor of four other books on modern and American political thought. A Senior Fellow of the Claremont Institute, Masugi is currently completing a monograph on Democracy in America.
- Author(s)Brian P. Janiskee,Ken Masugi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight240 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.