All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains some of the ways in which deteriorated socioeconomic conditions (inequality in particular) and institutional limitations (corruption, electoral exclusion, and a weak rule of law, among others) affect political stability in extremely unequal developing countries, like Mexico, where democracy is not yet fully consolidated.
- Author BiographyGuadalupe Correa-Cabrera is an assistant professor of Government at University of Texas at Brownsville.
- Author(s)Guadalupe Correa-Cabrera
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.