All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together an international team of outstanding scholars, this textbook introduces students to the theoretical and practical dimensions of democratization in an accessible and systematic way. Democratization is the first textbook to focus on the 'global wave of democratization' which has been happening since 1970.
- Author BiographyChristian Haerpfer is Associate Professor (Reader) of Politics and Head of the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Aberdeen, UK. He is also Director of the European Centre for Comparative Survey Research (ECCSR) at the University of Aberdeen. Patrick Bernhagen is Lecturer in the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Aberdeen, UK, where he teaches courses in democratic theory and research methods. Ronald Inglehart is Professor of Political Science and Program Director at the Institute of Social Research, University of Michigan. He is the founding and acting President of the World Values Surveys Association. Christian Welzel is Professor of Political Science at Jacobs University Bremen (JUB). He is a member of the Executive Committee of the World Values Surveys Association.
- Author(s)Ronald F. Inglehart
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteTables, Boxes, Figures
- Weight863 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristian Haerpfer,Christian Welzel,Patrick Bernhagen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.