All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemographic studies help make sense of key aspects of the economy, offering insight into trends in fertility, mortality, immigration, and labor force participation, as well as age, gender, and race-specific trends in health and disability. This book explores the connections between demography and economics.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Shoven is the Charles R. Schwab Professor of Economics at Stanford University, the Wallace R. Hawley Director of the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, and a research associate of the NBER.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note140 line drawings, 61 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJohn B. Shoven
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.