All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Clare Gerada,Gill Wakley,Ruth Chambers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Table Of ContentsMaking the link: personal development plans, appraisal and revalidation. Practical ways to identify your learning and service needs. Demonstrating common components of good quality health care. Providing high quality care as a general practitioner with special interest in drug misuse. Illegal drug abuse. Alcohol problems. Common arthritis problems. Osteoporosis. Back pain. Palliative care. Good prescribing practice.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.