All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike their celebrity peers from the entertainment, sports, arts and political worlds, business celebrities exert an influence that is pervasive, but difficult to assess, evaluate and explain. This book explores how they are constructed and why they exist.
- Author BiographyEric Guthey is Associate Professor of Intercultural Communication and Management at the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Timothy Clark is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Durham Business School, UK. He has authored a number of books including Management Speak, with David Greatbatch (Routledge, 2005). Brad Jackson is the Fletcher Building Education Trust Chair in Leadership at The University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand. His previous books include Management Gurus and Management Fashions (Routledge, 2001).
- Author(s)Brad Jackson,David Greatbatch,Eric Guthey,Timothy Clark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.