All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential reference teaches library staff how to handle the most common and confusing problems in serials cataloging by providing clear examples, practice exercises, and helpful advice based on experience.
- Author BiographyFang Huang Gao is supervisory librarian at the United States Government Printing Office and is a trainer for several professional development workshops. Heather Tennison holds a certificate in special collections librarianship from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Janet A. Weber is manager of cataloging services at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Fang Haung Gao,Heather Tennison,Janet A. Weber
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThird Millennium Cataloging
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.