All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful account of the remarkable transition of the Chinese economy from impoverished backwater to economic powerhouse.
- Author BiographyJustin Yifu Lin is Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the World Bank. He obtained his PhD in economics from the University of Chicago in 1986 and returned to China in 1987, the first PhD in social sciences to return from abroad after China started economic reform in 1979. He was the founding director of China Center for Economic Research at Peking University from 1994 to 2008 and is the author of seventeen books, including The China Miracle (1996), State-Owned Enterprise Reform in China (2001) and Economic Development and Transition (Cambridge, 2009).
- Author(s)Justin Yifu Lin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.