All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an introduction to the global economy and the most recent information on all aspects of the topic. It includes a discussion defining the global economy in its historical and contemporary context, a time-line of events, and a glossary of selected terms.
- Author BiographyDAVID E. O'CONNOR is a nationally recognized economics teacher at the Edwin O. Smith High School in Storrs, Connecticut. He has also served as a College Board Consultant in Economics, President of the Connecticut Council for Social Studies, and Instructor at the Taft Summer Institute for Teachers. He has conducted over 100 teacher workshops and written 18 books and teacher's manuals in the fields of economics, ethnic history, and world history, including Basic Economic Principles (Greenwood, 2000), Demystifying the Global Economy (Greenwood, 2002), and The Basics of Economics (Greenwood, 2004).
- Author(s)David E. O'Connor
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.