All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases over 80 metalheads punks, indie kids, rockabillies, bikers, hipsters, geeks, and other enthusiasts who are obsessed with denim.
- Author BiographyAmy Leverton is a denim expert who has worked in the industry for ten years, most recently at the leading trend forecasting website, WGSN where she is currently Director of Denim and Youth Culture.
- Author(s)Amy Leverton
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note265 colour illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- medionblack14 Sep, 2016by
great book on street style and denim.
good book friends keep taken it off the book shelves to read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.