All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFitness mega-guru, Denise Austin, brings her upbeat and sensible attitude to a book that makes healthy living as easy as counting from 1 to 12.
- Author BiographyDenise started gymnastics aged 12 and went on to gain a degree in Exercise physiology. She began her career teaching aerobics and went on to cohost the The Jack LaLanne Show, in 1989. In 25 years promoting health and fitness she has created 82 workout videos and DVDs and her enormous sales led to her 2003 induction into the Video Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Denise Austin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Content NoteIntegrated: 75, b/w photos
- Weight720 g
- Width176 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £58.49
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.