Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionDental implants have become one of the most popular and rapidly growing techniques for replacing missing teeth. While their predictability, functionality, and durability make them an attractive option for patients and clinicians alike, complications can arise at any stage from patient assessment to maintenance therapy.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Froum, DDS, is a Diplomate of American Board of Periodontology, Clinical Professor Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, New York University Krieser Dental Center, Director of Clinical Research at the Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, NYU Dental Center, and maintains a Private Practice limited to Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in New York City. Dr. Froum is Past President of the American Academy of Periodontology. He lectures nationally and internationally, has authored over 100 published research articles, and has authored and contributed to several books related to periodontics and implant dentistry.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2248 g
- Width216 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byStuart J. Froum
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.