All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionSince the discovery of HIV, there has been a concerted effort to spread misinformation about AIDS. This book exposes that effort, from its origins in the epidemic's earliest days to the psychology and politics of the current denial movement.
- Author BiographySeth C. Kalichman is a Professor at the University of Connecticut. He has previously edited the volume, Positive Prevention: Reducing HIV Transmission among People Living with HIV/AIDS, also published by Springer.
- Author(s)Seth C. Kalichman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byNicoli Nattrass
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.