All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis work introduces new uncertainty-preserving dependability methods for early design stages. It is further shown that Dempster-Shafer theory can be an alternative to probability theory in early design stage dependability predictions.
- Author(s)Philipp Limbourg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 148
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.