All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuffering depression doesn't mean putting life on hold. This guide helps to find out how to beat the blues and take back control of your life. It enables to understand the pros and cons of different treatments, including medications, therapies and self-help strategies.
- Author BiographyDr Melvyn Lurie is an honours graduate of Harvard Medical School, where he won the Reznick Prize for excellence in research for his fellowship work at the Pasteur Institute in Paris. He is the founder and former editor/publisher of Medical & Health News and continues writing and teaching medical students and laymen, in addition to seeing patients in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Author(s)Dr. Melvyn Louis Lurie
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/09/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width153 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPhilip Morgan
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.49Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.15Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.