All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an important academic text on the political aspects of depression, specifically the relationship between globalization and depression. It is the first book dedicated to this relationship.
- Author BiographyDr. Carl Walker is a post-doctoral fellow based in the department of Mental Health Sciences at the University College-London. Dr. Walker currently manages a European-wide, EC-funded four year research project involving the identifcation risk factors for future episodes of depression for use in a General Practice context. In addition, Dr. Walker reviews papers for Psychology and Health and books for the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health.
- Author(s)Carl Walker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.