All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Competition, Diversification, and Disintegration in Regulated Industries.- 2 Feasibility of Deregulation: A Public Choice Analysis.- 3 Price Cap Regulation of Telecommunications Services: A Long-Run Approach.- 4 Efficiency Aspects of Diversification by Public Utilities.- 5 Efficient Income Measures and the Partially Regulated Firm.- 6 Decentralized Pricing in Natural Monopolies.- 7 New Technologies and Diversified Telecommunications Services: Policy Problems in an ISDN Environment.- 8 Contestable Markets and Telecommunications.- 9 Competition and Cooperation in Deregulated Bulk Power Markets.- 10 Diversification, Deregulation, and Competition: Cost of Capital Implications for Electric Utilities.- 11 The Financial Fallout from Chernobyl: Risk Perceptions and Regulatory Response.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.