All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1998 book addresses deregulatory policies termed 'deregulatory takings' that threaten private property in network industries without compensation.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Spulber,J.Gregory Sidak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.