All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDerek Jarman's garden is in the flat expanse of shingle that faces the nuclear power station in Dungeness, Kent. He mixed the flint, shells and driftwood of Dungeness with indigenous and introduced plants. This book is his own record of how this garden evolved, from its beginnings in 1985.
- Author(s)Derek Jarman
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Photographs byHoward Sooley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- susanh775604 Jan, 2017by
Beautiful book about an intriguing place
I bought this book for a friend for Christmas who had spent a day at Dungeness with me. She absolutely loves the book & is a keen coastal gardener.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.79Trending at £2.90
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.88
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.