All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionDerrida's work is controversial, it's interpretation hotly contested. This title offers a way of thinking about ethics from a Derridean perspective, linking the most abstract theoretical implications of his writing on deconstruction and on justice and responsibility to representations of the practice of ethical paradoxes in everyday life.
- Author BiographyNicole Anderson is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Media, Music, Communications and Cultural Studies at Macquarie University, Australia. She is an International Fellow of the London Graduate School, Kingston University, UK, and of Project Biocultures at the University of Illinois, Chicago, USA. She is the co-founder and co-chief editor of the journal Derrida Today, author of Culture (Routledge, 2011) and co-editor of Cultural Theory in Everyday Practice (OUP, 2008).
- Author(s)Nicole Anderson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.