All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the implications of Derrida's death for the future of critical thought itself; includes chapters which engage with contemporary themes within Politics and International Studies, Philosophy, Literary Studies and Postcolonial Studies.
- Author BiographyMarie Suetsugu is a member of the Aberystwyth Post-International Group, a postgraduate-led research group which has been based in the Department of Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth since 1993.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIndira Hasimbegovic,Ludovic Glorieux,Madeleine Fagan,Marie Suetsugu
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £20.27Trending at £22.77
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.70
- £7.92Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £8.94Trending at £9.97
- £8.87Trending at £9.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.