All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £7.78Trending at £8.21
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an alternative history of environmental power and the making of the modern Saudi state. This title demonstrates how vital the exploitation of nature and the roles of science and global experts were to the consolidation of political authority in the desert.
- Author BiographyToby Craig Jones is Assistant Professor of History at Rutgers University at New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Toby Craig Jones
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.