All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the concepts, methods, practices and challenges of this emerging area of study, Design Anthropology addresses the critical potential of design anthropology in a wide range of design activities across the world while querying the impact of design on the discipline of anthropology.
- Author BiographyWendy Gunn is associate professor of design anthropology at Mads Clausen Institute, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark. She has published widely on the relation between design and anthropology and has extensive experience of collaborating with industry, companies and the public sector as an integral part of research and teaching. Ton Otto is professor of anthropology at James Cook University, Australia and Aarhus University, Denmark. He has published widely on anthropological theory and ethnography and works with various visual media. Rachel Charlotte Smith is an anthropologist working in the fields of media, technology and design at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note32 colour images
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRachel Charlotte Smith,Ton Otto,Wendy Gunn
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.