All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £41.00Trending at £49.82
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
About this product
- Author(s)Sachin S. Sapatnekar,Sung-Mo Kang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. 1. Introduction. 2. Delay Estimation. 3. Transistor Sizing Algorithms: Existing Approaches. 4. A Convex Programming Approach to Transistor Sizing. 5. Global Routing Using Zero-One Integer Linear Programming. 6. Timing-Driven CMOS Layout Synthesis. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.