All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlace of publication transcribed from publisher's website.
- Author BiographyRose Gonnella is the Executive Director of the Robert Busch School of Design at Kean University in Union County and Ocean County, New Jersey, and Wenzhou-Kean University, China (2015). Gonnella has taught graphic design for over 25 years including courses in design theory and materials and techniques. She currently serves on the executive board of the Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ); is the Director of the Kean University/ADCNJ Thinking Creatively design conference; and she also directs and guides Kean Cre8tive, the RB/School of Design in-house graphic design studio. As co-author, Gonnella has contributed research and writing to seven books and has written numerous magazine and newspaper articles on creativity, art, and architecture, and design.
- Author(s)Max Friedman,Rose Gonnella
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width143 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.