All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the question of how a design research-based science of learning (with its practical models and related design research) can provide insights and integrated models of how human beings actually function and grow in the social dynamics of educational settings with all their affordances and constraints.
- Author BiographyDavid Yun Dai is Associate Professor of Educational Psychology and Methodology, Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Yun Dai
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.