All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the engineering aspects of the two emerging and intertwined fields of synthetic and systems biology, this book reflects the promise they hold to revolutionize the way molecular biology research, drug discovery, and bio-engineering are done.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight781 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDouglas Densmore,Gianluca Setti,Heinz Koeppl,Mario di Bernardo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.