All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical guidance on the computer analysis of experimental data. This book connects the objectives of research to the type of experimental design required, describes the actual process of creating the design and collecting the data, shows how to perform the proper analysis of the data, and illustrates the interpretation of results.
- Author BiographyJohn Lawson is a professor in the Department of Statistics at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)John Lawson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 85
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note169 black & white illustrations, 141 black & white tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Series Edited byJim Zidek,Bradley P. Carlin,Martin Abba Tanner,Julian J. Faraway
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.