All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- Author(s)Nils Kemme
- PublisherPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of Contents1.Introduction.- 2. Container-Terminal Logistics.- 3. Container-Storage Yard.- 4. RMGC-Design-Planning Problem.- Operational RMGC-Planning Problems.- 6. Simulation as a Terminal-Planning Approach.- 7. Simulation Study on RMGC-Design Planning.- 8. Summary and Outlook.
- Author BiographyDr. Nils Kemme has many years of professional experience in the field of planning, optimising and realising seaport container terminals. He worked as a project manager on terminal expansion and optimisation projects, carried out research on this topic at the Institute for Operations Research at the University of Hamburg and is now engaged as a management consultant for a leading international port consultancy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.