All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitects, urban planners and urban designers, as well as water resources engineers and landscape architects will discover that Design for Flooding presents the best practices and lessons to create buildings and communities that are more resilient in the face of severe weather, climate change, and the prospect of rising sea level.
- Author BiographyDonald Watson, FAIA, an architect and planner, is former chair of the Yale School of Architecture Environmental Design Program, and former professor and dean of the School of Architecture, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He received the 2002 ACSA Distinguished Professor Award and the 2005 AARC Haecker Leadership Award for Architectural Research. His publications include Climatic Building Design, winner in the Architecture and Urban Planning category of the American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence. Michele Adams, P.E., a water resources engineer, is principal and founder of Meliora Environmental Design in Kimberton, Pennsylvania. Her work encompasses environmentally sensitive site design and sustainable water resources engineering.
- Author(s)Donald Watson,Michele Adams
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1110 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.