All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how the European integration process broke down, but also how it can be repaired.
- Author BiographyJohn Gillingham is Professor of History at the University of Missouri, St Louis. His previous books include European Integration, 1950-2002 (Cambridge University Press, 2003) and Coal, Steel, and the Rebirth of Europe, 1945-1955 (Cambridge University Press, 1991), which was awarded the John Beer Prize of the American Historical Association for the best book on the history of foreign relations published that year.
- Author(s)John Gillingham
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byWang Yuanhe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.