All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRohit Sharma
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPreface About the Editors Contributors 3D Integration Technology with TSV and IMC Bonding; Katsuyuki Sakuma Wafer-Level Three-Dimensional ICs for Advanced CMOS Integration; Ronald J. Gutmann and Jian-Qiang Lu Integration of Graphics Processing Cores with Microprocessors; Deepak C. Sekar and Chinnakrishnan Ballapuram Electrothermal Simulation of Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuits; Shivam Priyadarshi, Jianchen Hu, Michael B. Steer, Paul D. Franzon, and W. Rhett Davis Thermal Management in 3D ICs/Systems; Francesco Zanini Emerging Interconnect Technologies for 3D Networks-on-Chip; Rohit Sharma and Kiyoung Choi Inductive-Coupling ThruChip Interface for 3D Integration; Noriyuki Miura and Tadahiro Kuroda Fabrication and Modeling of Copper and Carbon Nanotube-Based Through-Silicon Via; Brajesh Kumar Kaushik, Manoj Kumar Majumder, and Archana Kumari Low-Power Testing for 2D/3D Devices and Systems; Xijiang Lin, Xiaoqing Wen, and Dong Xiang
- Author BiographyRohit Sharma is faculty at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab. He previously worked as a post-doctoral researcher at Seoul National University, South Korea and at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA. Dr. Sharma has authored/co-authored over 50 journal and conference publications, one book, one book chapter, two patents/copyrights, and several invited talks. He was a recipient of the Brain Korea Research Fellowship (2010), the Indo-US Research Fellowship (2011), and Best Paper Awards in ASQED 2010 and GIT 2011 conferences. An IEEE and ACM member, he has served as a journal referee and committee member/session co-chair on multiple occasions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.