All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the theory and design of the circuit elements that are required to realize a low-voltage, low-power operational amplifier. This book illustrates several silicon realizations, giving their measurement results. It focuses on compact low-voltage low-power operational amplifiers with good performance.
- Author(s)Johan H. Huijsing,Ron Hogervorst
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number374
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note138 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.