CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the methods for analysis and design of modern steel railway bridges. This title details the history of steel railway bridges in the development of transportation systems, discusses modern materials, and presents a treatment of railway bridge loads and moving load analysis.
- Author BiographySince completion of a B.Eng. in Civil Engineering in 1981 and M.Eng. in Structural Engineering in 1987, Mr. Unsworth has held Professional Engineering and Management positions concerning track, bridge and structures maintenance, design and construction at Canadian Pacific Railway. He is currently Vice President, Structures of the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-way Association (AREMA) and has served as Chairman of AREMA Committee 15 - Steel Structures. In addition, he is current Chair of the Association of America Railroads (AAR) Bridge Research Advisory Group and is a member of the National Academy of Sciences Transportation Research Board (TRB) Steel Bridges Committee. Mr. Unsworth is also a member of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) and International Association of Bridge and Structural Engineers (IABSE). He is a licensed Professional Engineer in six Canadian Provinces. He has written papers and presented at AREMA Annual Technical Conferences, the International Conference on Arch Bridges, TRB Annual Meetings, the CSCE Bridge Conference and the International Bridge Conference (IBC). He has also contributed to the fourth edition of the Structural Steel Designer's Handbook and the International Heavy Haul Association (IHHA) Best Practices books.
- Author(s)John F. Unsworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note250 black & white illustrations, 81 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.