All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- Author(s)Michiel Steyaert,Willy M. C. Sansen,Yves Geerts
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number686
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsAbstract. List of Symbols and Abbreviations. 1. Introduction. 2. Architecture Study of Delta-Sigma Converters. 3. Design Considerations for Multi-Bit DeltaSigma Converters. 4. Implementations. 5. Conclusions. A. A Switched-Capacitor Integrator Including Slew-Rate Effects. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.