All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised editon of: Design of fprestressed concrete / R.I. Gilbert & N.C. Mickleborough. 1990.
- Author BiographyRaymond Ian Gilbert is deputy director of the UNSW Centre for Infrastructure Engineering and Safety and has more than 40 years of experience in structural design. He is a specialist in the analysis and design of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures. Professor Gilbert has taught successive generations of civil engineering students in Australia on subjects related to structural engineering, ranging from statics and structural analysis to the design of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures. His research activities are in the field of concrete structures, with a particular interest in serviceability. Professor Gilbert has published six books, including 'Structural Analysis: Principles, Methods and Modelling' and 'Time-Dependent Behaviour of Concrete Structures' which are also published by CRC Press, and more than 350 technical papers and reports. He was awarded Honorary Life Membership of the Concrete Institute of Australia in 2011. Neil Colin Mickleborough is the professor of civil engineering and the director of the Center for Engineering Education Innovation at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He has been actively involved in the research, development, and teaching of prestressed and reinforced concrete, structural analysis, and tall building and bridge design in Australia, Asia, and the Middle East for the past 30 years. He has acted as an expert design consultant on tall buildings and long span bridge projects in both Dubai and Hong Kong. In addition, he is a chartered structural engineer and a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. Gianluca Ranzi is an ARC Future Fellow, associate professor and director of the Centre for Advanced Structural Engineering at the University of Sydney. Gianluca's research interests range from the field of structural engineering, with focus on computational mechanics and the service behavior of composite steel-concrete and concrete structures, to architectural science.
- Author(s)Gianluca Ranzi,Neil Colin Mickleborough,Raymond Ian Gilbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note285 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.