All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Applies the theory of constructal design across a number of engineering disciplines. * Begins with the basics and builds to more and more complex systems for better student understanding. * Problems and exercises at the end of each chapter will reinforce the coverage - a solutions manual is also available. .
- Author BiographyADRIAN BEJAN, PhD, is the J. A. Jones Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Duke University. SYLVIE LORENTE, PhD, is Full Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Toulouse, INSA, The Laboratory of Materials and Durability of Constructions.
- Author(s)Adrian Bejan,Sylvie Lorente
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1108 g
- Width192 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.