Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionSponsored by the Consortium for Policy Research in Education Shows educators how to coordinate the various elements of policy infrastructure around a new set of ambitious, common goals for what students should know and be able to do.
- Author BiographySUSAN H. FUHRMAN is professor of education policy at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and director of the Consortium for Policy Research in Education.
- Author(s)Susan H. Fuhrman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.