All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an in-depth yet practical guide for Masters students showing how to design, develop and successfully deliver research questionnaires.
- Author BiographyYuksel Ekinci is Professor of Marketing in the Henley Business School at the University of Reading. He teaches courses in research methods and global marketing management. Yuksel is an active researcher. His principal areas of research have been the theory testing and scale development in the areas of service quality, consumer satisfaction and branding. He co-authored a book on scale development, authored book chapters and more than fifty peer reviewed journal articles some of which were appeared in the Journal of Business Research, the European Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Marketing Management, the Service Industries Journal, Journal of Travel Research and the Annals of Tourism Research. He supervised many MBA, MSc, PhD students to successful completion and examined doctoral theses in the UK and abroad. Yuksel serves as an editorial board member for several academic journals such as the Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services and Journal of Travel Research.
- Author(s)Yuksel Ekinci
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMastering Business Research Methods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.