All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible guide helps students understand why careful research design is important and provides a range of designs based on key methods along with case studies and examples, so they can critically compare and use the approach that best suits their project.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Edited byJon Swain
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.