All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Your Organization is a hands-on guide that provides managers with a set of practical tools to use when making organization design decisions. Based on Jay Galbraith's widely used Star Model, the book covers the fundamentals of organization design and offers frameworks and tools to help leaders execute their strategy.
- Author BiographyAmy Kates is principal partner with Downey Kates Associates, an organization design and development consulting firm located in New York City. Jay R. Galbraith is professor emeritus at the International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Amy Kates,Jay R. Galbraith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.