All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of the Ethnographer's Toolkit provides a practical, straightforward introduction to ethnography and ethnographic practice to the student and novice fieldworker.
- Author BiographyMargaret D. LeCompte is professor emerita of education and sociology at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Jean J. Schensul is founding director and senior scientist at the Institute for Community Research, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean J. Schensul,Margaret Diane LeCompte
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEthnographer's Toolkit
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.